Narcissism, escapism, personal style and vulgarity. This is my kind of blog!!!!! Please rant away about the humourless and those without smarts. I will be here to "amen" you.
Um. I am a bit confused about whether you are dropping this blog for the Wordpress site (that I haven't visited yet and maybe the answer to my question lies there...). I will go explore.
About me: Pro-narcissism and escapism. Inconsistent about earnestness. Unfortunately irritated by the humorless and those who lack critical thinking skills. But anti-sociopaths.
About my blog (now on Wordpress): Weight of content may vary. Current interests include style for women over 40, creativity, work, friendships, self-indulgence, and midlife crises.
Many posts touch on my very personal, association-driven, and at times borderline obsessive relationship with random items in my closet; others, on objects in my environment. Either way, I tend to micro-focus on color, texture, and detail.
Visuals in Photo Theme category or with "gratuitous color shot" tag always mine, for better or worse.
Narcissism, escapism, personal style and vulgarity. This is my kind of blog!!!!!
ReplyDeletePlease rant away about the humourless and those without smarts. I will be here to "amen" you.
I (belatedly!) see you found me over at Wordpress! Glad you stopped by.
ReplyDeleteYour profile has a superb blurb!
ReplyDeleteUm. I am a bit confused about whether you are dropping this blog for the Wordpress site (that I haven't visited yet and maybe the answer to my question lies there...). I will go explore.
Lydia -- glad you found me at Wordpress!
ReplyDelete